1 tin (400ml) coconut milk
½ tin (200g) tomato puree
2 tsp tomato paste
1-2 tsp salt
2 heaped Tbsp SpiceMecca South Indian Seafood Curry Masala
2 medium onions chopped
3-4 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp garlic paste
½ cup (125ml) water (if required)
- Liquidise the coconut milk, tomato puree, paste, salt and SpiceMecca South Indian Seafood Curry Masala.
- Braise onions in oil until golden brown.
- Add garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add liquids and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium heat until the sauce thickens. Stir occasionally. Add water, if required.
- Add fish or seafood and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green coriander.
- Serve with basmati and sambals.