½ Cup Mayonnaise
½ Cup Tomato Sauce
¼ Cup Chilli Sauce
2 Tbsp Spice Mecca South Indian Seafood Masala
1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
Butter for frying
- Devein, wash and drain prawns.
- Mix all ingredients together besides butter (reserve for frying).
- Marinate prawns for ± 2-3 hours.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, then fry the prawns in batches for a few minutes until pink
- Place prawns onto an oven tray and pour excess marinade over it.
- Char grill just before serving.
- Serve with savoury saffron rice.